[CAUT] The "new" S&S Hammers.

Scott E. Thile scott.thile at murraystate.edu
Thu Sep 13 18:53:30 MDT 2007

I'd always considered this a two-part application process involving Vodka to
the hammer, and 20 year old single malt scotch to the tongue. Apparently the
second part acts as a sort of catalyst. I have a little more research to do
in order to determine the exact formula, but there is no question that the
second part of the application process improves the results.