[CAUT] Fw: Camera With 2000 Frames Per Second

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Sep 13 06:52:48 MDT 2007

Hi List,

I just got this video from one of our stage/recording technicians at the
concert hall.  It would be cool to see a hammer hit a unison this slowely.
 Imagine the 32,000/sec.  We could really see what's going on.  $omeone
else will have to buy it though! ;>)

Best,

Paul

----- Forwarded by Paul T Williams/Music/UNL/UNEBR on 09/13/2007 07:48 AM
-----

Donald L Robertson/CFPA/UNL/UNEBR
09/12/2007 07:41 PM

chezapete at yahoo.com, ssutton02 at windstream.net, Paul T
Williams/Music/UNL/UNEBR at University of Nebraska, johnlongoria at gtmc.net
cc

Subject
Fw: Camera With 2000 Frames Per Second

----- Forwarded by Donald L Robertson/CFPA/UNL/UNEBR on 09/12/07 07:38 PM
-----

Cathy <cinnamongirl at seasurf.net>
09/09/07 11:14 PM

undisclosed-recipients:;
cc

Subject
Fwd: Camera With 2000 Frames Per Second

I checked this out on the internet.... "Call for price" it said.  I
probably don't want to know.....  and while searching I found a
description of one that grabs 32,000 frames per second.  Wow!  You
probably have to be a spy or something to get that one.
~c