[CAUT] Return of the swallow

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Sep 12 06:33:30 MDT 2007

At least the Kimball spinet was a "cheep" piano.

"Robin Blankenship" <tunerdude at comcast.net>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
09/12/2007 12:03 AM
Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

"College and University Technicians" <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] Return of the swallow

That wouldn't be to the Capo De Strano Bar, would it?
just curious