[CAUT] Filemaker templates

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Sep 10 12:01:06 MDT 2007

List,

If you can use these (sent in previous email) please do, but ONLY throw
away the data. Don't toss the basic template because they are all
inter-dependent and need to be on your computer to work. IOW don't toss
"Cash Flow" even if you don't need it because the "piano shop" may not
work.

I dunno. If all else fails get a teenager to help you.

Jim