[CAUT] Filemaker templates

Douglas Wood dew2 at u.washington.edu
Sat Sep 8 13:22:20 MDT 2007

Thanks, Jim.

I'll bet it will open on my mac, if only I can persuade computer
support to upgrade from Filemaker 6. !

BTW, Filemaker Mobile is a separate application that connects with
both Palm and Pocket PC devices, with the exception of Mac computer
to Pocket PC. It's a simplified application, but syncs well, so data
can be entered at the piano.

Doug Wood