[CAUT] tax code

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 10:34:26 MDT 2007

If not all your work is done on site I think you are in a gray area with
that code. The same code as an electronic tech  or the hi-tech computer guys
use could apply or even auto repair. Engineers are in that similar catagory
I think. If the code you use works better for you and the IRS has no
objection then there is no error and no reason to change it. A handyman
doesn't support a shop that clients can send work to.
So have your accountant crunch the numbers and use whatever code works best
for you.

Keith Roberts