[CAUT] tax code

johnsond johnsond at stolaf.edu
Wed Sep 5 12:08:23 MDT 2007

HI-

That's the one I've also used for years.  I was advised that as some
other unclear questions on the forms, it's good to decide on something
and keep it consistent.  I would say we have the prerogative to believe
that if we are so inconspicuous to the IRS as to not even rate a clear
category, then that must be due to either our inherently straightforward
honest business practices- or we simply don't charge enough- or both.

cheers~

dennis.