[CAUT] Piano database

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Wed Sep 5 05:46:15 MDT 2007

Hey, Joe,

Download Alan McCoy's Filemaker database off the CAUT website.  It's at
http://ptg.org/caut.php/resource.htm  You'll need to buy Filemaker 7 if you
don't already have it.  I've been using this for three years and I love it.
It's all set up and ready to go, plus it's easy to customize is you need to.

Regards,
Ken Z.

--
Ken Zahringer, RPT