[CAUT] Pure Sound M scale

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Tue Sep 4 14:16:40 MDT 2007

Of course all I do with regard to Pure Sound Wire is done with Juan
Mas-Cabre's consent and support.  As the Pure Sound distributor for
North America, it only makes sense.  Juan and I depend on each other.

The idea of the "kits" is a brilliant one to make it easy for
first-time users to try the wire and have a successful result. While
technicians are more than welcome to simply purchase various gauges and
go for it, the "kits" are kind of an easy introduction to this wire.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440
info at pianofortesupply.com