[CAUT] U. of Northern Colorado position

Jeff Tanner jtanner at mozart.sc.edu
Tue Sep 4 13:55:00 MDT 2007

On Sep 4, 2007, at 1:38 PM, Scott E. Thile wrote:

> School of Music at the University of Northern Colorado
> Job Title: PIANO TUNER-TECHNICIAN - STRUCTURAL TRADES II
> Position Number: 1171
> Job Location: Greeley , CO 80639
> Salary: $2,806.00 minimum to $3,382.00 maximum per month
> Release Date: August 23, 2007 Apply By: September 14, 2007
> Employment Type: Full-Time

More info:

Family Health Ins Premium for "standard" plan, $251.74/mo; Employee
Only, $33.12
(there are other plans, options)
basic family dental, $43.54; Employee Only, $4.00
(there are other plans)
mandatory retirement program requires contribution of 8% of gross salary
Retirement plan is in lieu of Social Security, which is not available
Additional supplemental retirement programs are available
40 hour work week
10 paid holidays annually
Sick leave accrued at 6.6 hours per month
Personal leave accrued at 8 hours per month, years 1-5, 10 hours per
month, years 6-10, 12 hours per month years 11-15, 14 hours per
month, years 16 and above.
There are tuition wavers for dependents and spouse, but I was unable
to quickly locate all details.

take home pay would range from roughly $2170/mo to roughly $2550/mo
for a family of four, based on the advertised salary range, depending
on state income tax withholding rate.

and RPT or equivalent is required.

Jeff Tanner, RPT
University of South Carolina