[CAUT] Knock, knock.....

ITUNEPIANO at aol.com ITUNEPIANO at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 16:53:44 MDT 2007

The concert was about to start, the lights went down.  From my spot in  the
audience, I heard the stage door jiggle...then it jiggled harder, obviously  it
was locked.   I heard a key in the lock, then another.  I  realized I needed
to quickly make my way back stage!   I found the  artist and the Chair of
piano studies trying every key they had in the  lock in a futile attempt to open
the door to the stage!    Fortunately, my master key worked, and the concert
proceeded.  It turns out  the audio guy usually unlocked the stage door before
each concert, but he missed  this concert, and no one thought to check the
door!  Hee  hee,

Bob Maret,  RPT
Piano Technician