[CAUT] lighter touchweight

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Sun Oct 21 21:03:17 MDT 2007

Ric,
 you are right the difference is small when only removing WW but much more
so with assist springs, which I may have mentioned in my previous posts on
the subject. Is it as much as other removers/affecters? no. Does it  (use of
springs) cause an atypical feel from that loss of friction and less break
away resistance (with less lead/key mass)? yes.
As for Nordic you have only to ask.