[CAUT] Chickering quarter grand for next to nothing.

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Oct 19 11:59:01 MDT 2007

Grin... suffice to say we don't see eye to eye on their tone.  As for
the cahones.... hehe.. all I can say is how come there are so many Besty
Rots over there and the drop action piano is nearly non existant as a
design over here ?  Yurp... home of the finest pianos in the world...
:)... Flame suit zipped and helmet on :)

Cheers
RicB

    They have a nice, little, twinkly tone suited to granny's tea room
    which is
    why you'd be hard pressed to sell it for what you put into it. It
    might fly
    over in Yurp but over here people usually want something with a little
    more cahones.
    --

    Regards,

    Jon Page