[CAUT] University based conventions

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Oct 17 06:41:53 MDT 2007

We won't need to use any staff people other than reserving rooms and any
contracts we may need for building use. They are standard documents.  We
will be asking a couple of the music fraternity chapters to help for a
$donation to their chapter, and I, too have lots of "bling" to get into
any room we need. Since this is a smaller event, we will only need 5-6
classrooms and a couple of practice room and my shop. Our chapter members
will also be helping.  I have access to plenty of tables, extension chords
etc,  I will be checking out if other groups are signed up for Spring
Break yet, but this is a plan for 2010.  Last year nobody was here that
week.  Perhaps we're friendlier than schools you have all worked with...pw

Jeff Tanner <jtanner at mozart.sc.edu>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
10/16/2007 02:08 PM
Please respond to