[CAUT] Renner delivery speed question

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Oct 16 07:21:24 MDT 2007

I sent two e-mails at first, then a third one directly to Lloyd through
their web site.  He responded immediately and parts are on the way.  He
also said in the future, just fax or call the toll-free number.  They get
so many funky e-mails that legitimate ones sometimes fall through the
cracks. So, I've learned yet another valuable lesson.

Mahalo nui loa!

:>)  Paul

Willem Blees <wimblees at aol.com>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
10/16/2007 12:13 AM
Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

caut at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] Renner delivery speed question

Did you just leave a message, or send an e-mail? If so, they might not
have gotten it, and the order was never sent. Call them, and don't give up
until you get a live person on the other end.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of