[CAUT] Journa delivery. smog and smug

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 8 15:29:03 MDT 2007

On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 11:52:54 -0700 David Ilvedson wrote:

>I think he's confused with LA Smog...not too much smog up here

>David Ilvedson, RPT
>Pacifica, CA 94044

Dave,

That's because the winds coming off the ocean blow all our smog down to the Central Valley where he lives. That appears to have a marked effect on the ability to spell, and can cause the notorious "living in the past" syndrome (amply in evidence here - I bet there is an awful lot of representatives in the House now who wish they had voted with Barbara Lee)...

Israel Stein

Keith Roberts