[CAUT] Sheetbend string splice

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL at ucmail.uc.edu
Mon Mar 12 11:01:59 MST 2007

Fred,

Thanks for the photos though it would be nice if the final was more of a
close-up so we can see how the two parts of the knot join up. Being an
ex-Boyscout, I've tried the sheetbend knot before but never could feel
as comfortable doing it as I do with the normal splice. Must be
something about how my brain works (or doesn't).

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati