[CAUT] Lid storage

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Thu Jun 28 12:53:14 MDT 2007

Hi Keith,

Maybe you could make something like this:

http://www.improvementscatalog.com/product/storage+spaces/outdoor+storage/garage-utility/heavy+lift%26%23153.do?sortby=shortdesc&asc=true&page=2

In my laundry room, er, shop, I currently have a lid sitting on a table, protected on both sides with moving blankets.  I still have a place to fold laundry!  This is useful information for those of you who do your laundry at work...

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL