[CAUT] University rentals

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Tue Jun 19 12:39:19 MDT 2007

Hey, Paul,

Here at Mizzou we do not rent to off-campus events.  We leave that to the
music stores in town.  Beginning last years, on-campus events pay a moving
fee and a rental fee, which makes our Steinway D about the same price as the
music store¹s Yamaha CFIII.  This has reduced our demand to a manageable
level.  The D we rent out is our ³backup² performance piano.  If we didn¹t
have that second D, we probably wouldn¹t do rentals at all.

Regards,
Ken Z.

--
Ken Zahringer, RPT