[CAUT] Power notcher

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Thu Jun 14 13:26:16 MDT 2007

There are none available commercially that I am aware of. I designed and built
my own based on the machine I saw at Baldwin. Mine uses more off-the-shelf
components (i.e., it was cheaper to build).

As soon as the batteries for my digital camera arrive I'll try to remember to
post a picture.

Del

  _____