[CAUT] pre-stretching new string?

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 11 14:27:12 MDT 2007

Dear Friends-

Perhaps there is a need for a different mailing list dedicated to intense discussion of complex and unanswerable questions of piano technology.

Or perhaps I'm just becoming a nasty old snoot, but I did prefer it when CAUT was more terse and to the point, and dealt with problems related to college and university work.

If I'm alone in this opinion I'll bow out smiling.  Or should we ask PTG to create a "high intensity" technology list?

Ed Sutton