[CAUT] coupled motion and other myths

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 18:39:39 MDT 2007

I don't get some of this. I see nothing disproved. The coupled motion thing
seems to be an issue of semantics as well as the para inharmonicity. I also
disagree with the statement that tuning devices have shortcomings, They are
just measureing devices and if there is a sound there, it measures it. How
the data is interperted and used by the operator is where the shortcomings
are. You know, a man can be a 5 time divorcee loser or a man who is not
afraid to make a committment. Depends on how you word it.

Keith Roberts