[CAUT] key-easing pliers?

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 07:23:25 MDT 2007

 Mark,

At a convention a year or two ago, I recall seeing a knock off of the Japanese pliers (my personal all-around favorite) available for $40.00 or so.? Can't remember what supply house it was, but looked like they were worth a try (and recommended them to an aspirant who was just tooling up).

Alan Eder