[CAUT] Strich & Zeidler

Becker, Lawrence (beckerlr) BECKERLR at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Wed Jan 17 13:49:30 MST 2007

Tim-

We have a 6'2" S&Z that, if Pierce is to be believed, was built in 1900.
It has been rebuilt, probably awhile back.  It has been deteriorating in
a practice room for several years, but my sense is that it is of high
original quality.  Its tone, even now, is strong.  It has a separate
tenor bridge with wound trichords.  Regulation and maintenance are
pretty straightforward.  I can't comment on any rebuilding issues with
it.

Lawrence

Lawrence Becker, RPT

Piano Technician