[CAUT] 5 Pianos

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Thu Dec 20 09:15:35 MST 2007

Try clicking on it again.  It could be a bad download.  What version of
Windows Media Player do you have?

--Cy--

P.S. Kent, I applaud your persistence in taking this approach to learning
voicing.  I hope you'll share what you learn.  Some actual before-and-after
recordings would be a wonderful online reference.