[CAUT] Lessons from shoulder surgery

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Wed Dec 19 13:14:14 MST 2007

Don writes:

<< This is all very interesting because up to now I have not heard of any
other techs having this problem. I wonder how prevalent it might be? >>

If you are taking a poll, put me down for 3 rotator cuff repairs.  I had to
have one of them (left) redone, don't know why.  I think flexibility would have
helped avoid these repairs, but then again, reckless motorcycle riding,
absolute insane water-skiing stuff, high=school AAA football, recreational bar
fighting, etc might have set me up for unavoidable surgery long before I tuned my
first piano...

Ed Foote RPT
recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)</HTML>