[CAUT] Lessons from shoulder surgery

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Wed Dec 19 13:08:44 MST 2007

Thanks Don.

Choice of doctors IS the single most important decision. You're literally putting your life into their hands.

I asked around to my doctor and nurse friends, "Who's the very best?" They all pointed to this doctor I used. It's really kind of odd - you want a doctor with tons of experience and a proven track record, but how did they get there?

Jim