[CAUT] A Christmas Wish List

Don Mannino DMannino at kawaius.com
Thu Dec 13 09:25:15 MST 2007

This sounds like fun.

Only problem is, 5 Shigeru Kawai EX pianos at full list eats up 3/4 of
the budget, so there's only $250K left for 10  7 footers.  That's no
good.

Now, at Kawai EPIC (our non-exclusive school purchase program) prices,
this could work.  You might want to mix in a Hamburg D and a CC just to
keep the diversity - but I couldn't ever recommend such a thing.

:-)

Don Mannino

  _____