[CAUT] capo work

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 10 18:05:10 MST 2007

Looking at the fret files...I finally noticed the file is U shaped on the edge.   You don't worry about removing too much material from the bottom of the capo?   Normally, I have dressed the file down the length of the capo on both sides...then emory cloth too smooth out the actual capo surface...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044