[CAUT] 1/4 tone piano conversion

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Mon Dec 3 09:55:33 MST 2007

This is not dierctly an answer to your question because I don't think it can
be done cost effectively as you propose BUT I have prepared pianos for John
Eaton's and others' quarter tone pieces for two pianos. this can be as
simple as tuning one piano down a quarter tone in pitch. (why not up? :>)
Perhaps the composer would consider that approach. Otherwise he'll need a
pile of dough!
Chris Solliday