[CAUT] 1850's Pleyel Grand

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Sat Dec 1 07:46:25 MST 2007

I strongly second Fred's message. This is what we have been teaching in the
Pianotek Masters Class "Grand Action Renovation" for several years. If you
understand the principles you can customize either way, light or heavy
hammers or how bout just right hammers, and high or low ratio to drive the
thing. Sometimes somewhere in the middle is best. It really depends on the
situation and the client. Flexibility is your greatest asset here.
Chris Solliday