[CAUT] Pramberger pianos?

Jeff Tanner jtanner at mozart.sc.edu
Wed Apr 25 11:32:38 MDT 2007

On Apr 24, 2007, at 9:09 PM, Andrew Anderson wrote:

> Pramberger was made by young fang but is now made by sam's_ick.

Hi Andrew,
You wouldn't believe the improvements in quality and design since
SMC's merger with C. Bechstein.  I think Roger Jolly has also been a
major catalyst for improvement.  Check out his class at National this
year.  Maybe there will be a Pramberger in the exhibit hall.

These are not the Samicks of old we are familiar with.  They've moved
their world headquarters to Gallatin, Tennessee, and should begin
production of three or four of the brands there in the near future,
if they haven't already.  SMC is now an American company.
Jeff

Jeff Tanner, RPT
University of South Carolina