[CAUT] seiler pedal

Daniel Gurnee dgurnee at humboldt1.com
Thu Apr 19 10:01:49 MDT 2007

Pelican spring makes a fair spring but a poor pivot and can't cope with
the stresses of that particular system, being welded to the lever and
not easily substituted, make a solid pivot of wood or 1/8" x 1" strap
iron to anchor to the bottom board and lift lightly at the lever as
close to the spring curve as possible.