[CAUT] Treating Old Hammers

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Tue Apr 10 21:23:01 MDT 2007

Thanks, Lawrence.  To be honest, I suspect the kinds of hammers I'm thinking
of fall into the "just too old" category (turn-of-the-last-century uprights,
in particular) but am willing to try nearly anything to help these families
have pianos that work and sound reasonably well.  Once they get to feeling
like cardboard, I'm guessing they're past doing much with.

Any cents is better than no sense, and I appreciate all of it/them!

Annie