[CAUT] Kansas City; was Rawson key leveling strips

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Tue Apr 10 12:21:31 MDT 2007

Yes, seems to have gone unnoticed, or at least it didn't make a
difference...  Perhaps I fly under the radar screen a little too well
<g>
It was first come, first serve in booking booths, so despite the
shortage, some exhibitors got five booths, others got no space.  The
hall sold out in 19 hours, four months before the event.  Anyone who
came in after the 19 hours was out of luck.  I'll have to be faster on
the draw next time.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440