[CAUT] FW: broadwood

John Dutton duttonjw at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 18:41:13 MDT 2007

Hi David,

I am just catching up on the list mail after a marathon festival week last
Mon-Fri (27 pianos! Two pianos with vandalized hammers).  Attached is a list
of temperaments.  Jason's website is great.

http://www.rollingball.com/TemperamentsFrames.htm

I have quite a few other charts so if the attached file doesn't contain
exactly what you need email me and let me know.

All the best,

John Dutton

Billings, MT

duttonjw at gmail.com