[CAUT] rubbing out lacquer finish [towels]

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 18:18:31 MDT 2007

I came across a great tool. It's called the Power Ball, by Mother's.
Works on a drill. http://www.mothers.com/reelworld/

They say it's for metal polishing but it does a fantastic job with both
the Body Scrub and Cleaner Wax on a finish

Buffed out some scuffs on a high polish finish after sanding with 1500 paper.
Then I used white Scotch Brite (powered with the Ball) then a piece
of newsprint
(also powered), then buffed with Mother's.

Not as good as the real polishing machines but for $20 it got the job
done satisfactorily.
--

Regards,

Jon Page