[CAUT] Experiment Success

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Thu Apr 5 10:51:11 MDT 2007

Reminds me of prepping a D for a Steinway Artist that wanted more out
of the killer octaves.  I decided on shellac as the hammers really
weren't played in yet.  The site manager was helpful and ran off to
the store to get some hair spray, redolent with botanicals--the best!

One whiff of that and I headed off to Lowes.

Andrew Anderson