[CAUT] Central East Regional Seminar

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Wed Sep 27 14:51:16 MDT 2006

Hi All,

Sorry to resend this but I put the wrong date down for the end of early
registration and hotel rates. That date as you see below is October 6th.

I'm sorry I didn't think to do this before now but better late than
never...

The Cincinnati Chapter is hosting the Central East Regional Seminar this
October 13 - 15  and as part of the Seminar I will be presenting a CAUT
program here at the Cincinnati Conservatory of Music. The program will
be two periods long and will consist of a tour of the facilities and our
shop along with a presentation on "Optimizing Your Concert Instruments".
This segment will be onstage where we can listen to the instruments and
ascertain what effect our efforts might have had on sound quality, power
and general performance.

The early registration and discount hotel prices are in effect until
October 6, so there is still time to get in on the action. The CERS
website is www.ptg.org/cers/

Hope to see some of you there!

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati