[CAUT] stack fit to keyframe

Bob Hohf rhohf at centurytel.net
Sun Sep 10 09:24:42 MDT 2006

Thanks for the kind words, Ric.  "Action Elevations" appeared in the May,
June, August, and September 2000 issues of the Journal.  The main point of
the series was that for a given balance rail elevation, there is a single
optimum string height for an action.  I will be teaching the topic as a
class for the first time at the Chicago School on Nov. 10.  It will be part
of an all-day seminar including "Stress and Resonance" and "Keyweights and
Touch".

Bob Hohf