[CAUT] Help getting back on course!

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 24 06:12:25 MDT 2006

Shawn-
The Charlotte Chapter of PTG will give you a scholarship to attend the all day class "Intentional Technician" at the SERC.  This  8 hour class is taught by 3 technicians and 3 teachers from piano technology schools.  It is about planning your business and your learning career.  Be at the registration desk at 8am this Thursday and ask for me.
If you want to attend the rest of the event, you will have to pay.
See <sercptg.com>
Ed Sutton