[CAUT] Help getting back on course!

kpiano kpiano at goldrush.com
Mon Oct 23 20:44:28 MDT 2006

Sounds like you are getting paid to learn. You can impress people with your seriousness by joining
the PTG and getting to know a few of the faces at conventions. Most major manufacturers are
represented at conventions. The is a wealth of education to be had from these people and the price
for a convention is reasonable when you consider the number of classes you get to take. When you see
the right person for you, style yourself after them. Hunt them down and demand their job!!!! Just
kidding, imitation is one of the easiest ways to achieve success. Keep trying, it's not always easy.

Keith

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:50:56 -0400, Shawn Brock wrote