[CAUT] Concert Master benches

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Sat Oct 21 15:30:33 MDT 2006

Jeff:

About 3 years ago we ordered the petite benches for all of our practice
room grand pianos.  I chained each bench to it's piano and they have
worked very well.  Before that each room had 2 or 3 benches of various
heights in them running us short of benches for other places.  I think
the petite benches are a good choice.

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt at smu.edu