[CAUT] teflon application

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Oct 21 09:10:52 MDT 2006

Hi everyone.

I had a great super quick method for applying teflon to knuckles shown
me a while back.  An entire set of knuckles in about 4 seconds.  Just
use a 4-5 inch long peice of thick (say 5 mm or so) action cloth.  I
keep the same side down in the container I use for keeping my telflon
powder.  Just a quick run across all exposed knuckles and you are done.

For bushings... lots of ways to get it in there.  An underzised slightly
roughed piece of centerpin material is my personal favorite.  Size 18,
about 6 inches long.

Cheers
RicB