[CAUT] Bringing the shop to the piano

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Oct 12 13:21:48 MDT 2006

Here is one of Eldridge Travis' carts that he made for BYU. He has made
a smaller one for himself that has parts storage compartments on the
back side. Excuse the mess, but as you can see it gets a lot of use.
Notice the fold up table on the left side.

The real advantage of the cart is that we can go across campus to a
building and have everything we need to repin, rebush, etc.  Eldridge
uses his when he does churches (4 pianos in each church) and he has a
small trailer that carries if from job to job.

It has a shop vac, air compressor, overhead light. Plenty of tool
storage. The only major flaw is that it is 61" x 32" and that makes it
2" too wide to get through a 30" door.  Mostly not a problem here
though.

Jim Busby BYU