[CAUT] Large and rapid humidity changes

Roger Wheelock roger at dampp-chaser.com
Tue Nov 28 09:49:29 MST 2006

Hello List,

We have made a few changes to our product line.  We no longer offer the
20-foot cord.  Underwriters Laboratory (UL) will only approve a maximum
10-foot cord these days.  We have included a fused plug on the cord for the
humidistat.  This is designed to address the possibility of a cord being run
over by the piano.  The plug has a spare fuse inside.  The fused plug is
approved by UL.  With the recent redesign of the Piano Life Saver, we have
made a major effort to update our US and international electrical safety
certifications.  Sometimes this means the old way of doing things must be
changed.  We always try to implement changes that improve life for
technicians, but this isn't always possible.  In this regard, we welcome
your feedback and comments.

Roger

Roger Wheelock
Dampp-Chaser Corp.