[CAUT] Large and rapid humidity changes

Joel A. Jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Tue Nov 28 07:49:01 MST 2006

Mark,

Check with Dampp-Chaser for an extra long (20') cord.
We have a piano in a beautiful church where the
piano is constantly moved for concerts and rehearsals.
While the cord is sometimes run over by the wheels of
the tripod it is highly respected and aesthetically accepted.

To keep from tripping over the cord look for a rubber
triangular shaped tube that will encase the cord.  Helps
  protect the cord and keeps people from getting tangled
in it.

Funny how microphones and their cords are accepted
and part of the production.

Beauty is in the eyes... and ears.

Joe
Joel Jones, RPT