[CAUT] No heat

Jeff Tanner jtanner at mozart.sc.edu
Wed Nov 22 10:05:37 MST 2006

On Nov 22, 2006, at 10:45 AM, Willem Blees wrote:

> I just found out the electricity is going to be shut off on Friday &
> Saturday. No sense in tuning any pianos today. So I'm outahere.
>
> Happy T'giving everyone.
>
> Wim

Not much sense in ever tuning any pianos around here.... :-)

I'm just here to tune for a recording session that will happen all
day Friday, and hoping it will hold while I'm 200 miles away visiting
family.  We did this last year and had a cold front move in after I
tuned both pianos on Wednesday afternoon.  Heat came on, you know the
story....  They were unusable by Friday and another tuner had to be
called in.  He's on standby again this year.

That's normal rather than the exception here.

Happy Thanksgiving too!
Jeff

Jeff Tanner, RPT
University of South Carolina