[CAUT] Gorilla glue findings

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Mon Nov 13 21:16:35 MST 2006

>  What in the world made you try one glue to clean off another?

Jeannie,
On one of these lists a while ago it was mentioned to use Titebond
to remove epoxy residue from hands. I tried it and it worked better
than any solvent or soap. The same holds true for greasy, grimy residue,
paint and probably just about anything else.  I think someone even
thought to smear it on a plate to clean it but I wouldn't recommend that.

I figured it was worth a try on GG.
--

Regards,

Jon Page