[CAUT] tight balancier - defining bobble

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 19:21:18 MST 2006

Wim writes:

<< I've had notes that even on a medium hard blow, much less a

hard blow, where the hammer doesn't check. It acts like it is not even

touching the check, but it goes down far enough where the it should be

hitting the check. >>

I don't know if this has been answered before, but how far from the strings
are the hammers of the notes checking?  It may be that you are trying to check
the hammer too close to the string>??

Ed Foote RPT